The 12th International enviBUILD 2017 Conference
will be held in Vienna, Austria, on September 7 and 8 2017 at the TU Wien, and will focus on a number of specific issues and topics related to the built environment.
Located in vibrant Central Europe, the conference not only offers the unique opportunity to present, and publish scientific findings and latest developments, but to discuss findings with fellow researchers from different academic and other institutional backgrounds from all over central Europe. Prospect Participants are encouraged to submit their abstracts pertaining to the conference topics (see below). We expect cutting edge research papers addressing current issues, technical aspects, recent progresses and future directions in the field of building physics, sustainability and healthy built environment, building materials, building envelope systems, integrated building design, design and evaluation of healthy and comfortable indoor environment conditions, optimization of energy consumption, and mitigation of environmental impacts of buildings.
- Building Materials and Structures
- Energy Performance of Buildings
- Smart Buildings, Smart Cities
- Sustainable Building and Environmental Assessments
- Hygrothermal Performance of Buildings
- Indoor Climate, Thermal Comfort and Ventilation
- Daylighting and Insolation
- Acoustics and Noise Protection
- Building Monitoring and Automation
The conference language is English (all submissions are required in english language). Publication possibility will include conference proceedings (digital) and the opportunity to publish in a Trans-Tech periodical.